|Country||United States of America|
|Year||1919 - 1924|
|Height||121.3 m / 398 ft|
|Surface||42 125 m² / 453 433 ft²|
Graham, Anderson, Probst & White
William Wrigley Jr.
|Address||400 & 410 North Michigan Avenue|
- One of the most famous landmarks in Chicago.
- It consists of two structures:
- The tallest tower was completed in 1922 and was the tallest building in Chicago until the completion of the Chicago Temple.
- The northern addition was completed in 1924 and has 21 stories.
- The iconic tower's design was inspired by the Giralda in Seville, Spain