|Country||United States of America|
|Year||1819 - 1824|
Benjamin Henry Latrobe
Old Custom House
|Address||420 Chestnut Street|
- The original design was created by Latrobe in 1818 and executed by William Strickland.
- Used as the headquarters of the Second Bank of the United States, which was established in 1816 and became defunct in 1836 when President Andrew Jackson prevented the rechartering of the bank.
- Used as the Philadelphia Custom House from 1845 to 1934