|Country||United States of America|
|Year||1926 - 1928|
|Height||168.6 m / 553 ft|
Herbert Hugh Riddle
W. A. Illsley
Alonzo C. Mather
75 East Wacker
|Address||75 East Wacker Drive|
- Built as the headquarters for the Mather Stock Car Company
- The original plan was to have two identical connected towers, with the other one facing Michigan Avenue.
- Renovated in 1983 by Harry, Weese & Associates.
- After the top was deemed structurally unsafe, it was replaced and the whole building renovated.
- In 2006 the building received a National Preservation Honor Award for the renovation.
- The building has a 24-story base with an 18-story octagonal tower.