|Country||United States of America|
|Year||1922 - 1924|
|Height||144.5 m / 474 ft|
Henry Raeder Associates
George C Nimmons & Co.
N. Max Dunnin
American Furniture Mart
608 North Lake Shore Place
|Address||680 North Lake Shore Drive|
reinforced concrete (east end)
steel frame(west end)
- A 20-story base topped by a 9-story tower.
- The east end was completed in 1924, the west end was completed in 1926.
- The tower was inspired by the Houses of Parliament in London.
- Originally a furniture mart.
- Renovated in 1982-1984 by Lohan Associates.