|Country||United States of America|
|Year||1927 - 1929|
|Height||143.6 m / 471 ft|
Walter W. Ahlschlager
Medinah Athletic Club
|Address||505 North Michigan Avenue|
- Restored 1988-1989 by Harry Weese and Associates.
- Conceived as an exotic Orient-style club with the a large swimming pool, golf course, rifle rage and tea court
- It was commisioned by a group of Medinah nobles, an organization with roots in the Middle East.
- The building has a Saracenic portal and a Moorish dome and minaret.
- The interior was lavishly decorated in Byzantine style.